Friday, June 30, 2017

Love is in the Air



Today I am sharing a scrapbook page I made with one of the new Create-a-Card die sets coming to HSN from Crafter's Companion.  This set is called "Love is in the Air" and it is so so pretty!

It has been a while since I made a full 12x12 scrapbook page! (I was a little nervous about it!).

My cousin was nice enough to let me use one of her wedding photos on the layout. Aren't they just the cutest couple? 


The die set comes with a lot of different pieces and can be used in many different ways. I love that it includes small flowers that coordinate perfectly with the larger dies. 


I used the Shimmering Cardstock in Pearl Ivory and Black Pearl on all of the die cuts. 


I used the Sterling Silver Sparkle Pen to color the ribbon so it matched the rest of the layout. 


I used the Vintage Floral Plaid Rose embossing folder to add some texture to the page. The words were cut out on the Silhouette. 

*The Love is in the Air die set will be available on HSN on July 11th!* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.